Tuesday, December 20, 2016

ZenZoi Highlighter Markers

Highlighters Markers Assorted Colors Highlighter Marker Pens – Big Pack of 13 Color - Chisel Tip Fluorescent Yellow Blue Green Pink Orange and Pastel - Eco School Students Business Supplies by ZenZoi This is another great product from ZenZoi now with improved features. These highlighters are slightly shorter in length and fit better in a pocket. Then with the 13 different highlighter colors I can mark the passages in different fluorescent or pastel colors depending how and where I might anticipate using the information. This sure beats having dozens yellow post-it-notes hanging out of a book. With the highlighters I can mark the passages I what to remember. With the post-it-notes I can’t mark the exact quote but I am only able to mark the page and not the exact section. My wife has always said I can tell whether you liked a book you read by the number of post-it-notes I have hanging out of a book. Now I’ve got her confused, no more yellow tabs hanging out of the book. Since I read about 200 books a year, I go through tons of sticky notes and I am always running out. Not now with this set of improved ZenZoi highlighters, this set should last a long time. The colors seemed to flow freely so that they could be used not only for note taking, and coloring, drawing, sketching, crafting, scrapbooking, etc. Since these highlighters have no harsh chemicals and have planet friendly packaging I am comfortable about giving this set to my 5 year old granddaughter. My granddaughter enjoys using this set of pens and going through all the rainbow of colors to find exactly the right color for her drawings. For further information on this product see; https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZ8JFII/

No comments:

Post a Comment