Monday, December 5, 2016

Toplus Wireless Doorbell

Toplus Wireless Doorbell Waterproof 1000-feet Range Wireless Door Chime Plug-in Receiver with 36 Chimes, 4 Volume Levels, Battery Included for Push Button I have been frustrated for years not being able to hear the doorbell when someone was at the front door. I’m either in the wrong part of the house or the bell is not loud enough to be heard regardless of where you are in the house. Now with the Toplus Wireless Doorbell this problem has been resolved. I disconnected my existing doorbell and placed the new doorbell using the included double-sided tape on top of the hole where the previous doorbell had been placed. Then I found a convenient electrical outlet in the house so that it would get the best coverage in the house. Since there are 36 different chimes and four levels of volume that can be produced by the Toplus doorbell I spent some period of time trying the different chime tones and volume levels. I found for my two story house for the bell to be properly heard in all areas of the house the loudest level of volume was appropriate. As for the chime tone I chose, since I liked several, I decided that I would change tones ever so often just to add variety. The position of the button was placed on the front porch and should be shielded from the rain and only get a limited amount of moisture. Also there are no deaf members of my family but having the blue light flash every time that the bell is sounded is an advantage since my family often has the TV playing so loud that it would drown out most devices. I’m not sure I previously felt that I really needed one of these prior to its installation. Now I’m convinced. This Toplus Wireless Doorbell is a great home improvement. For further information see; https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LX4G4PM/

No comments:

Post a Comment