Monday, December 12, 2016

Chef Remi Timer

Chef Remi Digital Kitchen Food / Oven / Egg Timer. Loud Alarm, Big Digits, Magnetic Backing, Manual Included. Other Uses Include Kids Homework, Classroom Use, Exercising, Meetings, Breaks When Working Seems like the longer the clothes sit in the dryer after their cycle is completed the more wrinkled they become. When the washer or dryer is going in our laundry room I can never tell when the dryer or washer has finished their load of clothes. In addition I hate wrinkled clothes. My wife does not like the noise from the dryer or the washer while they are running so she shuts the laundry room door to block out the noise from disturbing the family while watching TV. Hence the end of the drying cycle and no one in the house knows the clothes are ready to come out of the dryer. Now along comes the Chef Remi Digital Kitchen Timers. I start the washer or the dryer and also set the count-down timer on the Chef Remi Digital Kitchen Timer and carry the timer into the den while I watch TV. The door to the laundry can be shut but the digital timer will alert me about the completion of the drying cycle and no longer do I have clothes all wadded up. I don’t even have to be able to hear the washer or the dryer signal to know the clothes are ready because the digital timer alerted me. The Chef Remi digital timer with its’ large display is easy to use for cooking, baking, phone calls, timing students on tests and numerous other uses. Having a timer that both counts up as well as down is a useful feature. Unlike many timers this timer shuts itself off after no use for 10 minutes. There are not too many times that you might need a timer that went to 99 minutes and 59 seconds but this timer can do that too. As I get older I find many things are getting harder to read and having the larger numbers on this timer has been a plus. At my house there are lots of items on the refrigerator and now the Chef Remi digital kitchen timer with its’ magnetic back is one of them. But you can also use the timer sitting on a flat surface with its built in stand or attach it with the included clip. This was a great digital kitchen timer for a great price. For further information on this product see: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M3OGLN9/

No comments:

Post a Comment