Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Ohana Wooden Coffee Mug

Classical Gift - Natural Handmade Wooden Coffee Mug, Japanese Style for Coffee / Tea Cup or Soup Bowl with Handle and Wood Saucer 250 ml by @ Ohana OK, you’ve got me on this one. Just when you think you have seen it all here comes a wooden cup. I have worked on various wood projects using different types of wood much of my life, and I find it hard to imagine that someone can produce such a beautiful piece as this Ohana Natural Handmade Wooden Coffee Mug. It is perfectly shaped and smooth. It has a handle also made of wood and it’s hard to imagine how it is attached to the body of the cup to form such a delicate shape. Then there is the matching wooden saucer that is so very perfectly round in shape also without the tell-tale dimple reflective of a spindle from a lathe. How did they make it? I have been fascinated every time that I glance at the cup and saucer, knowing that some true craftsman really knew just what they were doing to make such a perfectly shaped object. Besides being a beautiful object it is also functional. It serves a real cup to be used for drinking hot beverages such as coffee, soup, or tea. This is truly a conversation starter when you bring out this wooden cup to serve tea or coffee to a guest. There is no way someone can ignore the beauty of the crafting of the cup and saucer and actually how well the heat of the beverage is maintained by the wood composing the body of the cup. No more plain tea cups or ugly or even humorous coffee cups. This cup and saucer combination really stands out from the crowd. I am looking forward to taking it with me to the next meeting I attend and bringing out this cup to drink from. After that I’m sure much of the attention of the meeting will be on me, or me and my cup. This is a fun purchase at a reasonable price and quite enjoyable to use. For further information see; https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MFA7OIO/

No comments:

Post a Comment