Monday, November 14, 2016

Highlighter Pens

Highlighters Assorted Colors Highlighter Marker Pens Pack – Large Value Pack of 14 Color Markers Chisel Tip Fluorescent Yellow Blue Green Pink Orange & Pastel - Eco School Students Business Supplies by ZenZoi I read about 200 books last year, and as I read I like to mark portions that I would like to remember for future reference. With this variety of different highlighting colors I can mark the passages in different colors depending how and where I might anticipate using the information. This sure beats having dozens and dozens of yellow stickiest hanging out of a book I read to mark the passages I what to remember. I gave this set to my 5 year old granddaughter and her mother. Both enjoyed using this set of pens and going through all the rainbow of colors to find exactly the right color to use. Each was pleased with the selection of colors, the fluorescent yellow, blue, green, pink, orange, and pastels. The colors seemed to flow freely so that they could be used not only for coloring but drawing, sketching, crafting, scrapbooking, etc. I like the tube case with enclosure cap, which holds the colors so that they are easy to view and make your selection from the assorted colors. This chisel tip marker set would make a great gift for both young and old alike as each of my children as well as the adults were impressed with the selection of colors. This is a great way to entertain old and young alike for those that like to color. My daughter and granddaughter both enjoyed the set of colors and then there came my wife into the picture. My wife has been looking at all the new adult coloring books in every store. I drop her off with my credit card to run in to a store to get one quick item and she returns with not only that item but also several new adult coloring books. This is obviously a new fad for adults in the US and my wife is now a gel pen and adult coloring book fanatic. This gel pen set is getting a real workout between the wife, daughter, and granddaughter. This is a great set of Chisel Tip Highlighter Pens for those enjoying the adult coloring book fad. For further information see: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JVGEIXI/

No comments:

Post a Comment