Friday, October 7, 2016

Waterless Car Wash and Wax

Waterless Car Wash and Wax - Clean and Protect Paint with one Application by TriNova Keeping my car looking clean and sharp is always a real process. I have special cleaners for chrome, glass, tar removal, interior cleaner, and on and on. Then there are the brushes, mitts, and chamois. I have a real collection and it takes a whole shelf in my garage just to store all this gear. Well I was sitting in the driveway when the delivery truck arrived with the TriNova Waterless Wash and Wax. I open the box and went to work. There is no garden hose needed. No need for a mitt or bucket for the soapy water. Normally when I wash the car some part of my body always gets wet. Well with the waterless wash just mix the concentrate in the spray bottle. The cleaning microfiber towel was included so nothing else was needed. First spray the surface of the car and then wipe clean with the towel. Well to start with I was spectacle. After just a couple of sprays and wipes I was convinced. The towel held the dirt as you wipe the surface of your car. I hate getting through with my car washing exercise only to find that I seem to have missed a spot. I was sure I had wiped everything down and realized that my mitt was so full of dirt it could hold no more. Well then comes along the TriNova waterless wash and wax. It really seems to hold the dirt. There were no more smudges and dirty spots on the car after cleaning. The surface of the car was absolutely slick to the touch. I have paid extra for the spray of wax at the end of an automated car wash but the surface never felt like the surface after using this waterless car wash. The only regret I have after using this Trinova Waterless Wash and Wax was learning about my inability to read directions. I sprayed my car windows at the same time I sprayed and wiped the surface of my car. I realized the next day when driving my car in the bright sunlight I now had a film from the wax on the windows from the waterless spray. Trust me no place on the packaging does it say that it can be used on windows. My mistake. Easily the best waterless wash and wax for a car’s painted surface, just don’t repeat my mistake and spray the windows. Great product TriNova Waterless Wash and Wax. Go to https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JGQ1KXY for further details. Or go to #GoTriNova

No comments:

Post a Comment